CALL FOR PAPERS

CERTIFICATE

IMPACT FACTOR 2018

Subject Area

  • Life Sciences / Biology
  • Architecture / Building Management
  • Asian Studies
  • Business & Management
  • Chemistry
  • Computer Science
  • Economics & Finance
  • Engineering / Acoustics
  • Environmental Science
  • Agricultural Sciences
  • Pharmaceutical Sciences
  • General Sciences
  • Materials Science
  • Mathematics
  • Medicine
  • Nanotechnology & Nanoscience
  • Nonlinear Science
  • Chaos & Dynamical Systems
  • Physics
  • Social Sciences & Humanities

Why Us? >>

  • Open Access
  • Peer Reviewed
  • Rapid Publication
  • Life time hosting
  • Free promotion service
  • Free indexing service
  • More citations
  • Search engine friendly

Plagiarism Detection

IJCR is following an instant policy on rejection those received papers with plagiarism rate of more than 20%. So, All of authors and contributors must check their papers before submission to making assurance of following our anti-plagiarism policies.

infiltration rate at the research area in eastern Samar State University Salcedo campus

Author: 
Engr. Tessie A. Guial, Engr. John Mark W. Gonzales and Engr. Rodrigo P. Quiza
Subject Area: 
Life Sciences
Abstract: 

This study was conducted at ESSU Salcedo Research Area, Salcedo Eastern Samar using fabricated double ring infiltrometers to estimate the range of infiltration rates. Four (4) treatments were replicated three (3) times on a 0.12 hectare located at the southeast part of the Research Area. A total of twelve (12) samples were used. RCBD was used as the experimental design with slope as gradient. Result of the study revealed that the initial infiltration rate values ranges from 128.32 cm/hr to 167.96 cm/hr with a mean of 147.32 cm/hr, while the final rate ranges from 20.78 cm/hr to 28.15 cm/hr with a mean of 23.55 cm/hr. The mean proportionally to factor (β) was -0.036 per minute. The results were based on the initial soil moisture content ranging from 33.99% to 36.70% with a mean of 35%. Using nonlinear regression analysis, it was found out that Horton’s model yielded a coefficient of determination (R2) of about 83.9%. This means that 83.9% were explained by time factor while the remaining 16.1% were explained by other factors not included in the study. It can be implied that Horton’s model was applicable to clay loam soil to predict the initial and final infiltration rate and valid at the given initial moisture content. Thus, it is suggested that further study using other models of infiltration be conducted in summer when the soil is relatively dry. Longer duration of time for infiltration study be used to determine a more accurate prediction of infiltration of water into the soil.

PDF file: 

IJMCE RECOMMENDATION

ONLINE PAYPAL PAYMENT

CURRENT ISSUE

NEWS

CHIEF EDITOR
Rosane Cavalcante Fragoso, Brasil
ASSOCIATE CHIEF EDITOR

   

Jean-Marc SABATIER
Chief Scientific Officer and Head of a Research Group
France

Advantages of IJCR

  • Rapid Publishing
  • Professional publishing practices
  • Indexing in leading database
  • High level of citation
  • High Qualitiy reader base
  • High level author suport

EDITORIAL BOARD

Luai Farhan Zghair
Iraq
Hasan Ali Abed Al-Zu’bi
Jordanian
Fredrick OJIJA
Tanzanian
Firuza M. Tursunkhodjaeva
Uzbekistan
Faraz Ahmed Farooqi
Saudi Arabia
Eric Randy Reyes Politud
Philippines
Elsadig Gasoom FadelAlla Elbashir
Sudan
Eapen, Asha Sarah
United State
Dr.Arun Kumar A
India
Dr. Zafar Iqbal
Pakistan
Dr. SHAHERA S.PATEL
India
Dr. Ruchika Khanna
India
Dr. Recep TAS
Turkey
Dr. Rasha Ali Eldeeb
Egypt
Dr. Pralhad Kanhaiyalal Rahangdale
India
DR. PATRICK D. CERNA
Philippines
Dr. Nicolas Padilla- Raygoza
Mexico
Dr. Mustafa Y. G. Younis
Libiya
Dr. Muhammad shoaib Ahmedani
Saudi Arabia
DR. MUHAMMAD ISMAIL MOHMAND
United State
DR. MAHESH SHIVAJI CHAVAN
India
DR. M. ARUNA
India
Dr. Lim Gee Nee
Malaysia
Dr. Jatinder Pal Singh Chawla
India
DR. IRAM BOKHARI
Pakistan
Dr. FARHAT NAZ RAHMAN
Pakistan
Dr. Devendra kumar Gupta
India
Dr. ASHWANI KUMAR DUBEY
India
Dr. Ali Seidi
Iran
Dr. Achmad Choerudin
Indonesia
Dr Ashok Kumar Verma
India
Thi Mong Diep NGUYEN
France
Dr. Muhammad Akram
Pakistan
Dr. Imran Azad
Oman
Dr. Meenakshi Malik
India
Aseel Hadi Hamzah
Iraq
Anam Bhatti
Malaysia
Md. Amir Hossain
Bangladesh
Ahmet İPEKÇİ
Turkey
Mirzadi Gohari
Iran