CALL FOR PAPERS

CERTIFICATE

IMPACT FACTOR 2018

Subject Area

  • Life Sciences / Biology
  • Architecture / Building Management
  • Asian Studies
  • Business & Management
  • Chemistry
  • Computer Science
  • Economics & Finance
  • Engineering / Acoustics
  • Environmental Science
  • Agricultural Sciences
  • Pharmaceutical Sciences
  • General Sciences
  • Materials Science
  • Mathematics
  • Medicine
  • Nanotechnology & Nanoscience
  • Nonlinear Science
  • Chaos & Dynamical Systems
  • Physics
  • Social Sciences & Humanities

Why Us? >>

  • Open Access
  • Peer Reviewed
  • Rapid Publication
  • Life time hosting
  • Free promotion service
  • Free indexing service
  • More citations
  • Search engine friendly

Plagiarism Detection

IJCR is following an instant policy on rejection those received papers with plagiarism rate of more than 20%. So, All of authors and contributors must check their papers before submission to making assurance of following our anti-plagiarism policies.

Influence Of Physical Resources On Implementation Of Inclusive Education In Public Secondary Schools In Kenya: An Analytical Study

Author: 
Alfred M. Wamala, Enose M.W. Simatwa and Michael C. Were
Subject Area: 
Social Sciences and Humanities
Abstract: 

Poverty is the greatest challenge facing the African continent today. Education empowers citizens and hence reduces poverty by enhancing live hood. Globally, 77 million children are out of education and 25.7 million (33.4%) are those with disabilities. In Kenya 1504 (0.48%) Students with Disabilities of 315,000 in public secondary schools are in Inclusive Education programme. Baseline survey in Bungoma County between 2013 and 2016 indicated that 107(0.07%) Students with Visual impairments and physical challenges are in Inclusive Education programmes compared with total of 39,122 Students with disabilities. Therefore, Statistics indicate that very few Students with Disabilities are admitted in public secondary schools in Bungoma County. 39,015 (99.93%) may not be accessing formal public secondary school education. The objective of the study was to establish the influence of physical resources on implementation of Inclusive Education in public secondary schools in Kenya. The study established that physical resources accounted for 18.9% of the variance in the implementation of inclusive education as was signified by the coefficient Adjusted R square .189. The other 81.1% was due to other factors that were not the subject of this study. The influence was significant as the p-value was less than the set level of significance, .05 (r=.454, N =122, P<.05). These physical resources included chairs, desks, tables, classrooms, libraries and play fields among others.

PDF file: 

IJMCE RECOMMENDATION

ONLINE PAYPAL PAYMENT

CURRENT ISSUE

NEWS

CHIEF EDITOR
Rosane Cavalcante Fragoso, Brasil
ASSOCIATE CHIEF EDITOR

   

Jean-Marc SABATIER
Chief Scientific Officer and Head of a Research Group
France

Advantages of IJCR

  • Rapid Publishing
  • Professional publishing practices
  • Indexing in leading database
  • High level of citation
  • High Qualitiy reader base
  • High level author suport

EDITORIAL BOARD

Luai Farhan Zghair
Iraq
Hasan Ali Abed Al-Zu’bi
Jordanian
Fredrick OJIJA
Tanzanian
Firuza M. Tursunkhodjaeva
Uzbekistan
Faraz Ahmed Farooqi
Saudi Arabia
Eric Randy Reyes Politud
Philippines
Elsadig Gasoom FadelAlla Elbashir
Sudan
Eapen, Asha Sarah
United State
Dr.Arun Kumar A
India
Dr. Zafar Iqbal
Pakistan
Dr. SHAHERA S.PATEL
India
Dr. Ruchika Khanna
India
Dr. Recep TAS
Turkey
Dr. Rasha Ali Eldeeb
Egypt
Dr. Pralhad Kanhaiyalal Rahangdale
India
DR. PATRICK D. CERNA
Philippines
Dr. Nicolas Padilla- Raygoza
Mexico
Dr. Mustafa Y. G. Younis
Libiya
Dr. Muhammad shoaib Ahmedani
Saudi Arabia
DR. MUHAMMAD ISMAIL MOHMAND
United State
DR. MAHESH SHIVAJI CHAVAN
India
DR. M. ARUNA
India
Dr. Lim Gee Nee
Malaysia
Dr. Jatinder Pal Singh Chawla
India
DR. IRAM BOKHARI
Pakistan
Dr. FARHAT NAZ RAHMAN
Pakistan
Dr. Devendra kumar Gupta
India
Dr. ASHWANI KUMAR DUBEY
India
Dr. Ali Seidi
Iran
Dr. Achmad Choerudin
Indonesia
Dr Ashok Kumar Verma
India
Thi Mong Diep NGUYEN
France
Dr. Muhammad Akram
Pakistan
Dr. Imran Azad
Oman
Dr. Meenakshi Malik
India
Aseel Hadi Hamzah
Iraq
Anam Bhatti
Malaysia
Md. Amir Hossain
Bangladesh
Ahmet İPEKÇİ
Turkey
Mirzadi Gohari
Iran