CALL FOR PAPERS

CERTIFICATE

IMPACT FACTOR 2018

Subject Area

  • Life Sciences / Biology
  • Architecture / Building Management
  • Asian Studies
  • Business & Management
  • Chemistry
  • Computer Science
  • Economics & Finance
  • Engineering / Acoustics
  • Environmental Science
  • Agricultural Sciences
  • Pharmaceutical Sciences
  • General Sciences
  • Materials Science
  • Mathematics
  • Medicine
  • Nanotechnology & Nanoscience
  • Nonlinear Science
  • Chaos & Dynamical Systems
  • Physics
  • Social Sciences & Humanities

Why Us? >>

  • Open Access
  • Peer Reviewed
  • Rapid Publication
  • Life time hosting
  • Free promotion service
  • Free indexing service
  • More citations
  • Search engine friendly

Plagiarism Detection

IJCR is following an instant policy on rejection those received papers with plagiarism rate of more than 20%. So, All of authors and contributors must check their papers before submission to making assurance of following our anti-plagiarism policies.

The perception of teachers and education experts towards the implementation of inclusive education in public primary schools of south nations, nationalities peoples region: its practices, challenges and opportunities

Author: 
Tesfaye Basha and Tsehaynew Getaneh
Subject Area: 
Social Sciences and Humanities
Abstract: 

The study aimed to investigate the perception of teachers and education experts towards the implementation of inclusive education in primary schools of south nations, nationalities peoples region: its practices, challenges and opportunities. To meet the objectives of the study, descriptive survey method was used. This method is concerned with surveying existing current status of inclusive education practices, opportunities and challenge. Participants of the study were 317 regular and special needs teachers, 33 school principals, woreda, zone and region education bureau experts included in the study. For data collection, Likert Scale, questionnaire, interview, document consultation and check lists were used. The finding revealed that there are environmental and schools challenges for the implementation of inclusive education such as lack of infrastructure, sanitation facilities, ramps, acoustically treated classrooms for hearing impairments, educational materials and services. Moreover, negative attitudes of school administration and teachers, limited utilization of professionals, lack of budget, lack of skillful professionals to screen and identify learners with special needs according to their interest of learning. The finding displayed that, only11.3 % of the children with disabilities got a chance of education, 88.7 % of children with disabilities are still out of the school. Furthermore, finding revealed that grade one students are the highest repeaters of all grades when compared to other grades. The reason is poor treatment and poor early intervention problems of diversity of learning. The study suggested that high attention is needed from the concerned parties for the implementation of the inclusive education.

PDF file: 

IJMCE RECOMMENDATION

ONLINE PAYPAL PAYMENT

CURRENT ISSUE

NEWS

CHIEF EDITOR
Rosane Cavalcante Fragoso, Brasil
ASSOCIATE CHIEF EDITOR

   

Jean-Marc SABATIER
Chief Scientific Officer and Head of a Research Group
France

Advantages of IJCR

  • Rapid Publishing
  • Professional publishing practices
  • Indexing in leading database
  • High level of citation
  • High Qualitiy reader base
  • High level author suport

EDITORIAL BOARD

Luai Farhan Zghair
Iraq
Hasan Ali Abed Al-Zu’bi
Jordanian
Fredrick OJIJA
Tanzanian
Firuza M. Tursunkhodjaeva
Uzbekistan
Faraz Ahmed Farooqi
Saudi Arabia
Eric Randy Reyes Politud
Philippines
Elsadig Gasoom FadelAlla Elbashir
Sudan
Eapen, Asha Sarah
United State
Dr.Arun Kumar A
India
Dr. Zafar Iqbal
Pakistan
Dr. SHAHERA S.PATEL
India
Dr. Ruchika Khanna
India
Dr. Recep TAS
Turkey
Dr. Rasha Ali Eldeeb
Egypt
Dr. Pralhad Kanhaiyalal Rahangdale
India
DR. PATRICK D. CERNA
Philippines
Dr. Nicolas Padilla- Raygoza
Mexico
Dr. Mustafa Y. G. Younis
Libiya
Dr. Muhammad shoaib Ahmedani
Saudi Arabia
DR. MUHAMMAD ISMAIL MOHMAND
United State
DR. MAHESH SHIVAJI CHAVAN
India
DR. M. ARUNA
India
Dr. Lim Gee Nee
Malaysia
Dr. Jatinder Pal Singh Chawla
India
DR. IRAM BOKHARI
Pakistan
Dr. FARHAT NAZ RAHMAN
Pakistan
Dr. Devendra kumar Gupta
India
Dr. ASHWANI KUMAR DUBEY
India
Dr. Ali Seidi
Iran
Dr. Achmad Choerudin
Indonesia
Dr Ashok Kumar Verma
India
Thi Mong Diep NGUYEN
France
Dr. Muhammad Akram
Pakistan
Dr. Imran Azad
Oman
Dr. Meenakshi Malik
India
Aseel Hadi Hamzah
Iraq
Anam Bhatti
Malaysia
Md. Amir Hossain
Bangladesh
Ahmet İPEKÇİ
Turkey
Mirzadi Gohari
Iran