CALL FOR PAPERS

CERTIFICATE

IMPACT FACTOR 2019

Subject Area

  • Life Sciences / Biology
  • Architecture / Building Management
  • Asian Studies
  • Business & Management
  • Chemistry
  • Computer Science
  • Economics & Finance
  • Engineering / Acoustics
  • Environmental Science
  • Agricultural Sciences
  • Pharmaceutical Sciences
  • General Sciences
  • Materials Science
  • Mathematics
  • Medicine
  • Nanotechnology & Nanoscience
  • Nonlinear Science
  • Chaos & Dynamical Systems
  • Physics
  • Social Sciences & Humanities

Why Us? >>

  • Open Access
  • Peer Reviewed
  • Rapid Publication
  • Life time hosting
  • Free promotion service
  • Free indexing service
  • More citations
  • Search engine friendly

Plagiarism Detection

IJCR is following an instant policy on rejection those received papers with plagiarism rate of more than 20%. So, All of authors and contributors must check their papers before submission to making assurance of following our anti-plagiarism policies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Studies on the quantitative parameters of silkworm bombyx mori (l.) (lepidoptera: bombycidae) fed with control and silver nanpoarticles (agnps) treated v1 mulberry leaves

Author: 
Valantina Sangamithirai, A., Selvisabhanayakam, and Mathivanan, V.
Subject Area: 
Life Sciences
Abstract: 

The silkworm, Bombyx mori being a monophagous insect, derives all the nutrients required for its growth from the mulberry leaves. The quality of silk produced by the silkworm depends on the quality and yield of mulberry leaf as well as environmental conditions. The larval and pupal parameters of silkworm Bombyx mori fed with silver nanoparticles (AgNps) treated V1 mulberry leaves, the following works have been considered. The AgNps was synthesized by chemical method, it was diluted by different concentrations such as 25%,50 % and 75% (without dilution) fresh mulberry leaves (Morus indca L.) were sprayed by each concentration and were fed to silkworm from 3rd , 4th ,5th instar for four feeding were recommended. Then, group T, larva received V1 mulberry leaves sprayed with distilled water and served as control, group T2, T3, and T4 larvae received 25%, 50% and 75% AgNps sprayed mulberry leaves, respectively. Silkworm larvae fed on M.indica (V1) leaves sprayed with 25% concentration of AgNps (group T2 ) was significantly increased the larvae and cocoon length, width and weight, cocoon shell weight, pupal weight, shell ratio and silk filament length as compared to those fed on control (group T1) V1 mulberry leaves and other groups (T3 and T4). It has been observed from the present study that 25% AgNps treated (group T2) leaves fed by silkworms have enhanced the larval and pupal growth and quantity of silk production than control.

PDF file: 

IJMCE RECOMMENDATION

ONLINE PAYPAL PAYMENT

CURRENT ISSUE

NEWS

CHIEF EDITOR
Rosane Cavalcante Fragoso, Brasil
ASSOCIATE CHIEF EDITOR

   

Jean-Marc SABATIER
Chief Scientific Officer and Head of a Research Group
France

Advantages of IJCR

  • Rapid Publishing
  • Professional publishing practices
  • Indexing in leading database
  • High level of citation
  • High Qualitiy reader base
  • High level author suport

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EDITORIAL BOARD

Luai Farhan Zghair
Iraq
Hasan Ali Abed Al-Zu’bi
Jordanian
Fredrick OJIJA
Tanzanian
Firuza M. Tursunkhodjaeva
Uzbekistan
Faraz Ahmed Farooqi
Saudi Arabia
Eric Randy Reyes Politud
Philippines
Elsadig Gasoom FadelAlla Elbashir
Sudan
Eapen, Asha Sarah
United State
Dr.Arun Kumar A
India
Dr. Zafar Iqbal
Pakistan
Dr. SHAHERA S.PATEL
India
Dr. Ruchika Khanna
India
Dr. Recep TAS
Turkey
Dr. Rasha Ali Eldeeb
Egypt
Dr. Pralhad Kanhaiyalal Rahangdale
India
DR. PATRICK D. CERNA
Philippines
Dr. Nicolas Padilla- Raygoza
Mexico
Dr. Mustafa Y. G. Younis
Libiya
Dr. Muhammad shoaib Ahmedani
Saudi Arabia
DR. MUHAMMAD ISMAIL MOHMAND
United State
DR. MAHESH SHIVAJI CHAVAN
India
DR. M. ARUNA
India
Dr. Lim Gee Nee
Malaysia
Dr. Jatinder Pal Singh Chawla
India
DR. IRAM BOKHARI
Pakistan
Dr. FARHAT NAZ RAHMAN
Pakistan
Dr. Devendra kumar Gupta
India
Dr. ASHWANI KUMAR DUBEY
India
Dr. Ali Seidi
Iran
Dr. Achmad Choerudin
Indonesia
Dr Ashok Kumar Verma
India
Thi Mong Diep NGUYEN
France
Dr. Muhammad Akram
Pakistan
Dr. Imran Azad
Oman
Dr. Meenakshi Malik
India
Aseel Hadi Hamzah
Iraq
Anam Bhatti
Malaysia
Md. Amir Hossain
Bangladesh
Ahmet İPEKÇİ
Turkey
Mirzadi Gohari
Iran