CALL FOR PAPERS

CERTIFICATE

IMPACT FACTOR 2018

Subject Area

  • Life Sciences / Biology
  • Architecture / Building Management
  • Asian Studies
  • Business & Management
  • Chemistry
  • Computer Science
  • Economics & Finance
  • Engineering / Acoustics
  • Environmental Science
  • Agricultural Sciences
  • Pharmaceutical Sciences
  • General Sciences
  • Materials Science
  • Mathematics
  • Medicine
  • Nanotechnology & Nanoscience
  • Nonlinear Science
  • Chaos & Dynamical Systems
  • Physics
  • Social Sciences & Humanities

Why Us? >>

  • Open Access
  • Peer Reviewed
  • Rapid Publication
  • Life time hosting
  • Free promotion service
  • Free indexing service
  • More citations
  • Search engine friendly

Plagiarism Detection

IJCR is following an instant policy on rejection those received papers with plagiarism rate of more than 20%. So, All of authors and contributors must check their papers before submission to making assurance of following our anti-plagiarism policies.

A study on complications of diabetes mellitus and its management measures

Author: 
Tabasum Unnisa and Tanveer Fatima
Subject Area: 
Life Sciences
Abstract: 

Diabetes mellitus is a major metabolic disorder. The acute and chronic complications of diabetes mellitus are major cause of blindness, renal failure, limb amputations, stroke, coronary heart diseases, diabetic foot, hypertension and other complications. Recent studies has provided with an unequivocal evidence for the crucial role of prolonged hyperglycaemia induce damage of the kidneys, eyes, nerves and arteries still remains to be observations. Studies shows that the occurrence and progression of these complications were prevented by the optimal control of blood glucose, hypertension and dyslipidaemia. Lifestyle changes such as weight control, increase physical exercise and smoking cessation are also potentially beneficial in preventing diabetes mellitus. Furthermore, morbidity and mortality caused by diabetes mellitus can be reduced by secondary prevention such as regular screening, early detection and appropriate treatment of chronic complications are improved. Diabetes education is needed among diabetes populations. An adequate healthcare resources were allocated for the primary and secondary prevention of diabetic complications. Compiled data was subjected through graphical representation and statistical analysis. The study was conducted with sample size of 150 among males and female. Questionnaires were used for survey and chi-square test was applied. 57% of the male subjects knew diabetic nephropathy, and the remaining 43% were unaware of the same. Coming to female subjects, 69% of them were of them were aware of diabetic nephropathy and the remaining 31% weren’t aware of it. 72% of the male subjects reported they knew diabetic retinopathy and the remaining 28% of the male subjects were unaware of the same. Coming to female subjects, 57% of them reported they knew about diabetic Retinopathy and the remaining 43% didn’t know about it. 63% of the male subjects were aware that diabetes is the cause for heart diseases while the remaining 37% weren’t. In the same manner 57% of the female subjects were aware that diabetes is the cause for heart diseases and the left 43% were unaware of it. Awareness was created among diabetic people through poster regarding proper dietary habits, regular exercise, regular blood sugar levels and knowledge regarding acute and chronic complications.

PDF file: 

IJMCE RECOMMENDATION

ONLINE PAYPAL PAYMENT

CURRENT ISSUE

NEWS

CHIEF EDITOR
Rosane Cavalcante Fragoso, Brasil
ASSOCIATE CHIEF EDITOR

   

Jean-Marc SABATIER
Chief Scientific Officer and Head of a Research Group
France

Advantages of IJCR

  • Rapid Publishing
  • Professional publishing practices
  • Indexing in leading database
  • High level of citation
  • High Qualitiy reader base
  • High level author suport

EDITORIAL BOARD

Luai Farhan Zghair
Iraq
Hasan Ali Abed Al-Zu’bi
Jordanian
Fredrick OJIJA
Tanzanian
Firuza M. Tursunkhodjaeva
Uzbekistan
Faraz Ahmed Farooqi
Saudi Arabia
Eric Randy Reyes Politud
Philippines
Elsadig Gasoom FadelAlla Elbashir
Sudan
Eapen, Asha Sarah
United State
Dr.Arun Kumar A
India
Dr. Zafar Iqbal
Pakistan
Dr. SHAHERA S.PATEL
India
Dr. Ruchika Khanna
India
Dr. Recep TAS
Turkey
Dr. Rasha Ali Eldeeb
Egypt
Dr. Pralhad Kanhaiyalal Rahangdale
India
DR. PATRICK D. CERNA
Philippines
Dr. Nicolas Padilla- Raygoza
Mexico
Dr. Mustafa Y. G. Younis
Libiya
Dr. Muhammad shoaib Ahmedani
Saudi Arabia
DR. MUHAMMAD ISMAIL MOHMAND
United State
DR. MAHESH SHIVAJI CHAVAN
India
DR. M. ARUNA
India
Dr. Lim Gee Nee
Malaysia
Dr. Jatinder Pal Singh Chawla
India
DR. IRAM BOKHARI
Pakistan
Dr. FARHAT NAZ RAHMAN
Pakistan
Dr. Devendra kumar Gupta
India
Dr. ASHWANI KUMAR DUBEY
India
Dr. Ali Seidi
Iran
Dr. Achmad Choerudin
Indonesia
Dr Ashok Kumar Verma
India
Thi Mong Diep NGUYEN
France
Dr. Muhammad Akram
Pakistan
Dr. Imran Azad
Oman
Dr. Meenakshi Malik
India
Aseel Hadi Hamzah
Iraq
Anam Bhatti
Malaysia
Md. Amir Hossain
Bangladesh
Ahmet İPEKÇİ
Turkey
Mirzadi Gohari
Iran