CALL FOR PAPERS

CERTIFICATE

IMPACT FACTOR 2019

Subject Area

  • Life Sciences / Biology
  • Architecture / Building Management
  • Asian Studies
  • Business & Management
  • Chemistry
  • Computer Science
  • Economics & Finance
  • Engineering / Acoustics
  • Environmental Science
  • Agricultural Sciences
  • Pharmaceutical Sciences
  • General Sciences
  • Materials Science
  • Mathematics
  • Medicine
  • Nanotechnology & Nanoscience
  • Nonlinear Science
  • Chaos & Dynamical Systems
  • Physics
  • Social Sciences & Humanities

Why Us? >>

  • Open Access
  • Peer Reviewed
  • Rapid Publication
  • Life time hosting
  • Free promotion service
  • Free indexing service
  • More citations
  • Search engine friendly

Plagiarism Detection

IJCR is following an instant policy on rejection those received papers with plagiarism rate of more than 20%. So, All of authors and contributors must check their papers before submission to making assurance of following our anti-plagiarism policies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Association between celiac disease and gastritis; how commonis it in paediatric age group?

Author: 
Meshari Alaifan, Bakr Alhussaini and Nawaf Al-Dajani
Subject Area: 
Health Sciences
Abstract: 

Background: Celiac disease (CD) has been associated with multiple forms of gastritis in adult and pediatric patients. Gastritis types include chronic active gastritis (CAG), chronic inactive gastritis (CIG), or lymphocytic gastritis (LG). the objective of the study is to evaluate the incidence of different forms of gastritis in celiac patients. Methods: A retrospective chart review was done for confirmed celiac patients in a tertiary carecenter in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, from January 2012 to December 2019. A total of 450 celiac patients. All patients with gastric in addition to duodenal biopsies taken were included. All biopsies were reviewed by a gastrointestinal pathologist. SPSS Version 2.2 and the chi-square test were used for the Statistical analysis. Results: A total of 366 patients their biopsies were identified, other 84 patients were excluded because they are adults, above the age of 18 years. Age 2-40 years with 65% males. About half of patients, 177 patients had normal gastric biopsies (48.4%). The other 189 (51.6%) patients had different types of gastritis. Nine patients had lymphocytic gastritis (2.5%). Helicobacter pylori gastritis is seen in 87 (23.8%) patients with different types of gastritis including CA (19.7%), CIG (2.5%), and chronic atrophic gastritis (1.6%). Conclusion: Celiac disease is commonly associated with different types of gastritis. Lymphocytic gastritis was surprisingly lower thanusual in our data (2.5%), incidence usually of 5%. Our incidence of helicobacter pylori gastritis is higher than most previous pediatric cohorts. More data is needed to assess the effect of a gluten-free diet on gastritis.

PDF file: 

IJMCE RECOMMENDATION

ONLINE PAYPAL PAYMENT

CURRENT ISSUE

NEWS

CHIEF EDITOR
Rosane Cavalcante Fragoso, Brasil
ASSOCIATE CHIEF EDITOR

   

Jean-Marc SABATIER
Chief Scientific Officer and Head of a Research Group
France

Advantages of IJCR

  • Rapid Publishing
  • Professional publishing practices
  • Indexing in leading database
  • High level of citation
  • High Qualitiy reader base
  • High level author suport

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EDITORIAL BOARD

Luai Farhan Zghair
Iraq
Hasan Ali Abed Al-Zu’bi
Jordanian
Fredrick OJIJA
Tanzanian
Firuza M. Tursunkhodjaeva
Uzbekistan
Faraz Ahmed Farooqi
Saudi Arabia
Eric Randy Reyes Politud
Philippines
Elsadig Gasoom FadelAlla Elbashir
Sudan
Eapen, Asha Sarah
United State
Dr.Arun Kumar A
India
Dr. Zafar Iqbal
Pakistan
Dr. SHAHERA S.PATEL
India
Dr. Ruchika Khanna
India
Dr. Recep TAS
Turkey
Dr. Rasha Ali Eldeeb
Egypt
Dr. Pralhad Kanhaiyalal Rahangdale
India
DR. PATRICK D. CERNA
Philippines
Dr. Nicolas Padilla- Raygoza
Mexico
Dr. Mustafa Y. G. Younis
Libiya
Dr. Muhammad shoaib Ahmedani
Saudi Arabia
DR. MUHAMMAD ISMAIL MOHMAND
United State
DR. MAHESH SHIVAJI CHAVAN
India
DR. M. ARUNA
India
Dr. Lim Gee Nee
Malaysia
Dr. Jatinder Pal Singh Chawla
India
DR. IRAM BOKHARI
Pakistan
Dr. FARHAT NAZ RAHMAN
Pakistan
Dr. Devendra kumar Gupta
India
Dr. ASHWANI KUMAR DUBEY
India
Dr. Ali Seidi
Iran
Dr. Achmad Choerudin
Indonesia
Dr Ashok Kumar Verma
India
Thi Mong Diep NGUYEN
France
Dr. Muhammad Akram
Pakistan
Dr. Imran Azad
Oman
Dr. Meenakshi Malik
India
Aseel Hadi Hamzah
Iraq
Anam Bhatti
Malaysia
Md. Amir Hossain
Bangladesh
Ahmet İPEKÇİ
Turkey
Mirzadi Gohari
Iran