CALL FOR PAPERS

CERTIFICATE

IMPACT FACTOR 2019

Subject Area

  • Life Sciences / Biology
  • Architecture / Building Management
  • Asian Studies
  • Business & Management
  • Chemistry
  • Computer Science
  • Economics & Finance
  • Engineering / Acoustics
  • Environmental Science
  • Agricultural Sciences
  • Pharmaceutical Sciences
  • General Sciences
  • Materials Science
  • Mathematics
  • Medicine
  • Nanotechnology & Nanoscience
  • Nonlinear Science
  • Chaos & Dynamical Systems
  • Physics
  • Social Sciences & Humanities

Why Us? >>

  • Open Access
  • Peer Reviewed
  • Rapid Publication
  • Life time hosting
  • Free promotion service
  • Free indexing service
  • More citations
  • Search engine friendly

Plagiarism Detection

IJCR is following an instant policy on rejection those received papers with plagiarism rate of more than 20%. So, All of authors and contributors must check their papers before submission to making assurance of following our anti-plagiarism policies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tribal sub plans in Andhra Pradesh: An overview

Author: 
Dr. Radhika, K. and Balaram Naik, M.
Subject Area: 
Social Sciences and Humanities
Abstract: 

The Scheduled Tribe inhabitants represents one of the mainly economically poor and marginalized groups in Andhra Pradesh. With residents of more than 28 lakhs, Andhra Pradesh is one of the major tribal population States in India. This constitutes 5.53 % per cent of the total population of the State Census of India, 2011. The STs reside in the lowest rung in the educational ranking. Census report (2011) reveals that the literacy rate of STs has been 48.80% which is less in comparison to general population literacy rate (67.40%). The Andhra Pradesh State achieved a significant objective with performance of “Andhra Pradesh Tribal Sub-Plan Act.No1 of 2013 Tribal sub plan TSP has allotted an amount of Rs. 3495.05 (2.17%) crores the govt. Fixed allotment as 5.33% (8581.3 crores) of total out lay, but the government expended an amount of Rs. 2215.40 crores i.e.; 25.81% and the remaining amount 6365.9 crores (74.18%) of tribal sub plan fund was diverted to another departments in 2013 – 2014. The government expended an amount of Rs. 1452.45 crores i.e.; 24.36% and the remaining amount 4507.8 crores (75.63%) of tribal sub plan fund was diverted to another departments in 2014 – 2015. Government expended an amount of Rs. 1928.97 crores i.e.; 32.01% and the remaining amount 4096.6 crores (67.99%) of tribal sub plan fund was diverted to another departments in 2015 – 2016. Tribal sub plan TSP has allotted an amount of Rs. 4176.61 (2.18%) crores the government Fixed allotment as 5.33% (10183.7 crores) of total out lay, but the government expended an amount of Rs. 3537.94 crores i.e.; 34.74% and the remaining amount 6675.8 crores (65.26%) of tribal sub plan fund was diverted to another departments in 2018 – 2019. TSP has allotted an amount of Rs. 4988.51 (2.18%) crores, but the government expended an amount of Rs. 4988.51 crores i.e.; 41.05% and the remaining amount 7163.4 crores (58.95%) of tribal sub plan fund was diverted to another departments in 2019 – 2020. The total allocations for the year 2020-21 are Rs.5177.54. the year 2020-21. Anyhow some benefits and developments are progressed in education, health, infrastructure, etc. in tribal areas in the Tribal sub plan Era.

PDF file: 

IJMCE RECOMMENDATION

ONLINE PAYPAL PAYMENT

CURRENT ISSUE

NEWS

CHIEF EDITOR
Rosane Cavalcante Fragoso, Brasil
ASSOCIATE CHIEF EDITOR

   

Jean-Marc SABATIER
Chief Scientific Officer and Head of a Research Group
France

Advantages of IJCR

  • Rapid Publishing
  • Professional publishing practices
  • Indexing in leading database
  • High level of citation
  • High Qualitiy reader base
  • High level author suport

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EDITORIAL BOARD

Luai Farhan Zghair
Iraq
Hasan Ali Abed Al-Zu’bi
Jordanian
Fredrick OJIJA
Tanzanian
Firuza M. Tursunkhodjaeva
Uzbekistan
Faraz Ahmed Farooqi
Saudi Arabia
Eric Randy Reyes Politud
Philippines
Elsadig Gasoom FadelAlla Elbashir
Sudan
Eapen, Asha Sarah
United State
Dr.Arun Kumar A
India
Dr. Zafar Iqbal
Pakistan
Dr. SHAHERA S.PATEL
India
Dr. Ruchika Khanna
India
Dr. Recep TAS
Turkey
Dr. Rasha Ali Eldeeb
Egypt
Dr. Pralhad Kanhaiyalal Rahangdale
India
DR. PATRICK D. CERNA
Philippines
Dr. Nicolas Padilla- Raygoza
Mexico
Dr. Mustafa Y. G. Younis
Libiya
Dr. Muhammad shoaib Ahmedani
Saudi Arabia
DR. MUHAMMAD ISMAIL MOHMAND
United State
DR. MAHESH SHIVAJI CHAVAN
India
DR. M. ARUNA
India
Dr. Lim Gee Nee
Malaysia
Dr. Jatinder Pal Singh Chawla
India
DR. IRAM BOKHARI
Pakistan
Dr. FARHAT NAZ RAHMAN
Pakistan
Dr. Devendra kumar Gupta
India
Dr. ASHWANI KUMAR DUBEY
India
Dr. Ali Seidi
Iran
Dr. Achmad Choerudin
Indonesia
Dr Ashok Kumar Verma
India
Thi Mong Diep NGUYEN
France
Dr. Muhammad Akram
Pakistan
Dr. Imran Azad
Oman
Dr. Meenakshi Malik
India
Aseel Hadi Hamzah
Iraq
Anam Bhatti
Malaysia
Md. Amir Hossain
Bangladesh
Ahmet İPEKÇİ
Turkey
Mirzadi Gohari
Iran